Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Work In Progress

I had determined who I wanted to draw last evening; however, I couldn't find a picture I wanted to use. Luckily, a co-worker had some back issues of a magazine at her desk, so I rummaged through them until I found the one. Has anyone ever read Bee Season? I felt like Miriam a little. Not really knowing what I'm after, but drawn to it nonetheless. Eh, enough of my ramblings.

This is a result of an hours work. As you can tell, there is plenty more that needs to be done. I still have to finish drawing in the mouth, jaw and hands before I can really get into shading, etc. I'm really working on keeping myself occupied and my mind busy, so I'm going to force myself to work on this as often as possible. I'll post my progress periodically. Oh, and bonus points if you can already tell who this is.

1 comment:

The Persian said...

you are VERY talented!!