Monday, February 19, 2007

Love Is A Losing Game

I’ve been riding on a high since the start of the year, so it would seem appropriate that things would start slowing down. These past few days, while I’ve still been in great spirits, I have been feeling a little depressed. I’m in good spirits as long as I keep myself busy. Sad when I slow down. Eh, that’s what happens when you have boy trouble.

This past weekend I ran into someone I’ve known for a while, but that I rarely get to see due to his busy schedule. I’ve had a thing for him since the moment that I met him, but he was so gorgeous (in my opinion) that he couldn’t possibly be interested in a relationship w/ me. I was wrong. And I learned that I missed my chance to be with him a few months ago. He had told me to call him so we could get together, but I didn’t. It’s a long story as to why I didn’t call him, but I’m kind of really regretting that I didn’t call him. I’m not saying it would have worked out, but it definitely would have been worth a shot.

Sigh….I’m off to bed.

6 comments:

Benji said...

you still seem to have had a lot more chances than the rest of us. keep your chin up. you'll know when to act when the moment is right.

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Why did you miss your chance? Is he with someone else? You should NEVER say never. Really, in these kinds of situations, I find it best to trust the universe - my experience has truly led me to believe that EVERYTHING happens for a reason, and by focusing on the negative you WILL attract more negative into your life. Easier said than done, I know, but each and every situation brings us gifts...find them, and be thankful.

gayborhood gringo said...

This person is currently in a relationship. It's too complicated and I won't get into it here.

And yes, I shouldn't have said never. I have further complicated matters, but, again, I can't get into that here either.

Benji said...

humm, ok, having trouble posting a comment for some reason... trying again...

yeah, i know what you mean about complicating things. sometimes trying to fix them makes them worse, despite your good intentions.

GayProf said...

Well, the good news is that he will not be the last guy who captures your imagination.

Daddy Cool said...

I agree with the prof!