Thursday, February 01, 2007

Put Your Records On 07.06 - Right Hand In A Trench Coat

I’ve had a constant headache since Monday, which, coincidentally, is the day I gave up my favourite (and highly caffeinated) drink at Starbucks. That’s why I haven’t really been up to posting this week. Anyway, take a listen to one of my favourite tracks at the moment. It’s from the French band Phoenix. Their latest album, It’s Never Been Like That, has gone relatively unnoticed since it’s release last May, and I’m confused as to why. The entire album is fantastic and mainstream accessible. Oh well, all I can do is help spread the word in hopes they’ll eventually catch on. If you like this song, you should consider purchasing the album here.

Artist: Phoenix
Album: It’s Never Been Like That
Track: Napoleon Says

1 comment:

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Handsome man - WHY the hell on Earth would you want or need to give up caffeine? It's unnatural if you ask me. Hear it call to you..."Gringo, baby, come and sip my warm smooth deliciousness and feel restored".