Saturday, February 24, 2007

Drunk Post

I'll be honest with you, as I'm writing this, I've had a little bit to drink. It is 2:45 a.m. and I'm just getting home from a night out with friends. I had a rough day, but only because I let something/someone get to me. But I turned that around this evening. I met some friends out for a much needed drink. Okay, several drinks.

There was this guy that I was eyeing Sunday night...okay, I had my eye on him several months ago but it took several months for me to see him again. It takes me a while to build up enough nerve to go talk to cute guys, so, as usual, by the time I was ready he ended up leaving. However, I knew that he was interested, cause he waved as he was leaving. Of course, I was a little bored today so I did a search on MySpace and I found him. I messaged him, and thank God I did. As I was out having drinks with a friend this evening, he showed up. After eyeing each other for a few minutes, we introduced ourselves. He mentioned that he was kind of on a date but that he thought I was extremely cute. I told him that I had messaged him on MySpace and to just follow up with me there.

Of course, we strolled over to the Latin bar a little while later and I caught the eye of this very cute Mexican. He was trying to act all tough w/ his bandana and stuff, but he proved to be quite the softie. He's definitely more masculine than the other guy, but I just don't know. However, maybe my uncertainty means he's the better one to go with. I tend to pick guys that aren't necessarily right for me. Then again, I've always wanted someone older than me and this guy is younger by three years. I never let stuff like that stand in my way, though. oooh, I just don't know. I guess maybe I will find out later today if both of them contact me like they said they would. :)

The best thing about both of them, though, is that they are single! Hard to believe, I know.

1 comment:

Doug said...

GO FOR IT!!!