Wednesday, February 21, 2007

And You, And You, You're Gonna Love Me!

And we did gurl!

When American Idol said LaKisha Jones would be back after the commercial break with a show stopper, I chuckled. Mostly because the majority of the other girls were horrendous. I can't be blamed for assuming the worst, especially considering this was the first I've seen of any of the girls. And damn if I wasn't blown away. This girl brought the mutha fuckin' house down singing the anthem And I Am Telling You I'm Not Going. She let it be known she has talent, but lets just hope she's not a one night wonder.






Let the inevitable Jennifer Hudson comparisons begin...

2 comments:

Grizzly Mama said...

She has looked and sounded GREAT since the beginning. She hasn't made a wrong step yet.

Daddy Cool said...

My question is where do you go from here? She pulled the big guns out pretty early.