Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Be Good Or Be Gone














I tuned into American Idol last night for a few minutes because I had about ten minutes before Boston Legal came on. Or so I thought. I normally download the show, so I didn’t know that it actually came on at 9 p.m. and not 8 p.m. That’s beside the point. My point is, I watched one performer, Blake Lewis, and, well, I must admit to having a little crush on this boy. I’m not normally into blondes (even if it’s fake), but his face is adorable. The jaw, that nose and those tattoos. Yummy! Is he the next American Idol? I have no idea. But I do know that I'll be tuning in as long as he keeps doing well enough to not get voted off.




3 comments:

Donnie said...

I agree with you - he's cute as a button.

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

He is very cute - and he has a decent voice - not stunning, but decent.

Daddy Cool said...

I thought it was a pretty swoony cover of the Keane song. I'm rooting for him.