Monday, January 22, 2007

Something's Gotta Give

As I reported yesterday, B and I started talking again. Last night, though, my friend and my new roommate went out for a few drinks at the bar down the street from my flat. I ended up meeting someone, we'll refer to him as RP. If you are a frequent reader, you'll be surprised to know that he is actually single!

Unfortunately, I've heard a lot about this person over the past few weeks, as he works with a very close friend of mine. It's a small world. While we had a pleasant enough conversation, I'm just not going to be able to proceed with even a friendship. I like to surround myself w/ positive people, and, from what I've heard, he doesn't quite fit that bill.

Besides, I'm interested to see how things with B progress. I get to visit him on Sunday, so we'll see how it goes.

Wow, if finding a man is my biggest problem right now, I guess I really shouldn't be complaining.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, negative people suck. Let them be miserable somewhere else.
Hope all goes well with B :)

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

So, I can't remember what the issue with B is - is he in a relationship? Is he possibly straight? What's up? If he's gay and single, just go for it! You are certainly cute enough...and seem like a smart and sweet guy, so...take a risk!

Benji said...

yeah, i understand trying to surround yourself with positivity... it's hard for me at least to not even want a friendship, though. but i guess you know your situation better than i do... good luck, jeff :)

Brettcajun said...

I'll be there in a couple weeks sexy and handsome boy. :) We'll have a FUN and GAY time with the group! Looking fwd to it!