Friday, January 26, 2007

Put Your Records On 07.05

I was cleaning up my music library on iTunes today and I ran across this track from a couple years ago that I used to love. I've done a few google searches and it looks like everyone has the song listed as either being performed by or remixed by Cascada, but I'm sticking with the information as I've always known it to be. Here's a fun song to lead us into the weekend...

Artist: The Usual Suspects feat. Miai
Track: The Love You Promised
Press play to listen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog always comes with "plug-in" error messages.

gayborhood gringo said...

the songs are in in mp4 format and I think you may need quicktime in order to get the player to work. other than that, not sure what kind of plug-in you're missing.

sorry

Anonymous said...

Me likey.
I just added the song to my running playlist.
Thanks :)