Tuesday, January 09, 2007

I Want You

A phone, widescreen iPod and internet access all rolled into one...what a thing of beauty. The new iPhone, from Apple, has been unveiled, ending months/years of rumours of what the device will look like and what features it would offer.

The phone comes very well equipped indeed. It runs on OS X, quad-band GSM and features multi-touch display. It's sensors also detect when the device has been moved from portrait to landscape and automatically adjusts. The sensors also detect (and shut off and on accordingly) when the phone is brought up to the ear, as well as adjusts the screens brightness depending on how bright/dark your surroundings are. And, as if that wasn't enough, it also boasts a 2-megapixel camera!

The biggest letdown is that it's exclusively through Cingular. I'm on Verizon. Boo!

4 comments:

Doug said...

Both services suck anyway.

T-LIFE BABY!!!

Daddy Cool said...

I wonder if they'll expand to Verizon in the future. Man, it is a pretty little phone.

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Oh, Oh goodie! I'm on Cingular and have been waiting for this FOREVER! I guess you Verizon boys will have to be happy with that "chocolate" thingie (I think that's a Verizon deal). Apple products RULE!

The Persian said...

I'm with Sprint, but damn if that post isn't making me want to switch over. What a cool phone!

:)