Friday, January 05, 2007

Put Your Records On 07.02

Dover is a rock band based in Madrid, Spain. Despite their location, the majority of their songs are performed in English, as they say it's easier to express themselves than in Spanish. I'm not familiar with any previous work from them, but there was apparently a big commotion over this album due to them changing up their music style. As a fresh fan, I must say that I'm quite glad that they stirred things up, because their album is brilliant. For more information on this group, check out their album's site. In the meantime, give their song Do Ya a listen to:

Band: Dover
Album: Follow The City Lights
Track: Do Ya

1 comment:

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Wow!

I really like the song - it's got a very retro synth pop sound. Fun! I'll have to check out the album, too.

Thanks for the heads-up!