Saturday, January 06, 2007

Lets Tear This F**king House Apart

Okay, so I'm basically halfway through cleaning and reorganizing my apartment in preparation of my new roommate. In the process, I've discovered just how much shit I have accumulated without even realizing it. However, sorting through what I need and don't need is not the main priority right now. What I really need to focus on is getting everything of mine transferred and arranged in my bedroom. Then I can take the time to go through and filter out the stuff I need/want to keep from the junk that can be tossed and/or shredded.

As I stated earlier, I'm about at the halfway mark. You know, the point where you've done so much but it actually looks worse than when you started. It'll probably look far better once I have taken all the trash down to the dumpster. At least I'm hoping! I think I'm going to call it a night for now. Tomorrow, I'll finish organizing, move my desk back into my bedroom and, if I feel up to it, cleaning like a mad woman. I'll probably just spread the cleaning out through the week.

I certainly hope that you are having a far more entertaining Saturday night!

3 comments:

Jimmi said...

Oh I can relate and when you move it's even worse! You think "Oh this won't be that bad", and then you wonder how deep those closets really are! LOL I say a big dumpster instead of a UHaul should do the trick! Even though you aren't moving, get it anyway! LOL

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Hey there - a boy has gotta do what a boy has gotta do, and you are doing it. ;-) Too bad I'm not closer, I'd help ya - I LOVE cleaning! I am especially good at throwing crap away that we no longer need - LOVE that. MMMM.

Anonymous said...

Seems we both have been cleaning like banshees this weekend. I don't have a roommate moving in, but I sure would like to sweep one to the curb!