Monday, September 24, 2007

SummerLove

Now that summer is all but over (despite the heat overstaying its welcome), I thought I would reflect on my favourite songs during that season. According to last.fm (and because I just love to compile lists), below are the 25 songs that made up the bulk of the soundtrack to summer 2007:

1. Feist - My Moon My Man
2. Kate Nash - Foundations
3. Amy Winehouse - Tears Dry On Their Own
4. Kelly Clarkson - How I Feel
5. Of Montreal - Suffer For Fashion
6. Maroon 5 - Not Falling Apart
7. Pleasure - Out Of Love
8. Blake Lewis - You Give Love A Bad Name
9. Reba McEntire feat. Kelly Clarkson - Because Of You
10. The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
11. Jamie T - If You Got The Money
12. Feist - 1234
13. Mark Ronson feat. Amy Winehouse - Valerie
14. Kelly Clarkson - Never Again
15. Rihanna - Breakin’ Dishes
16. The Bird And The Bee - Again & Again
17. Cold War Kids - Passing The Hat
18. Siobhán Donaghy - So You Say
19. Lily Allen - Friday Night
20. The Fratellis - Baby Fratelli
21. Travis - Selfish Jean
22. MIKA - Relax, Take It Easy
23. Manic Street Preachers - Autumnsong
24. Regina Spektor - Hotel Song
25. The Killers - Sam’s Town

Damn, these are mostly depressing!

No comments: