Thursday, September 13, 2007

Early Rise

I've been really tired today because I received 26 text messages around 3 a.m. All from the same person and none of them were duplicates. The first one read:

Praise Allah! Happy Ramadan!

The remaining 25 consisted of strings of random numbers. While I deleted all but the first one so I could try tracking down the sender (probably wouldn't have been able to), once I got into work the message was no longer there (no, I had not accidentally deleted it). The whole thing is very odd if you ask me.

4 comments:

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

WOW! That does sound ODD, and ANNOYING!

Allan S. said...

Hmmm at 3 am you may have been groggy and forgot you deleted the message. But, then again, very strange things are happening these days.

Donnie said...

But how can this be?

Daddy Cool said...

creeeepy. I promise I won't do it again.


AIAIAIAIAIAIAI!

Is that how one types a ululation? / shrug