Friday, September 28, 2007

Bitter Pill

I really hate to say this, but I've found most of the tracks off Annie Lennox's new album Songs Of Mass Destruction hard to swallow. I love her, so it pains me to have to say that. Dark Road and Big Sky are the most bearable songs so far. I'm hoping this is a grower. Since it's someone I absolutely adore, I'm willing to keep spinning a few more times to see if it eventually catches on like Kelly Clarkson's My December.

It's due in stores here in the US on October 2, 2007. To pre-order this album at iTunes, use the links below:

Annie Lennox
US

Annie Lennox
UK

To purchase Kelly, use the links below:

Kelly Clarkson
US

Kelly Clarkson
UK

1 comment:

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

I love virtually every song on the new album and everything Annie has ever done, solo or with the Eurythmics. She is nothing short of brilliant time and time again!