Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Past In Present 07.05

I know it seems as though I'm on a Beverley Knight kick since I posted one of her songs last week, but I swear this is more along the lines of a Robyn one. My friend Allan sent me the concert footage, so that reignited my interest. I fell in love with this song even before I knew it was originally done by Robyn. And yeah, I normally reserve covers for another post, but those are usually live acoustic performances.

Artist: Beverley Knight
Album: Affirmation
Track: Keep This Fire Burning
Original Artist: Robyn


<br /><bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/65155/Keep_This_Fire_Burning.m4a"><br />

If you like what you hear, support the artist and make a purchase at iTunes via the link below:


Beverley Knight
US

Beverley Knight
UK

Beverley Knight
France

Beverley Knight
Australia

No comments: