Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Too Long

Over the past several weeks, this blog has drifted off into music/entertainment only. I've neglected to put a more personal touch for most of the year because I simply haven't felt like it. There hasn't really been much going on in my life, so I haven't felt that there is anything to report. I'm not in a state of unhappiness. Far from it. I'm just growing accustomed to living the frugal life. This means spending most of my days at home listening to music, watching movies and catching up on television shows.

I may also be getting a second job, which will mean less of a social life than I have now. Which I'm not complaining about, as I could really use the extra money to put toward a much needed new wardrobe. I should hopefully find out about the part-time job this upcoming Monday.

My plans for moving to NYC are still a go. In fact, if I'm able to continue saving as much as I am (and I get a bonus at work), I will be able to meet my target move date of May 1, 2008. Of course, all that's really left now is to find a place to move to.

No comments: