Thursday, January 24, 2008

Coming After You

Lately I've been focusing mostly on artists from across the pond, so I've decided to highlight an American artist every now and then, too. Based out of Seattle, Barton Carroll is a folk-rock artist whose latest album The Lost One was released this week. Since I've spent the morning looking at available apartments in the Brooklyn area (shhh!! don't tell my boss), I felt it was only appropriate to post his single Brooklyn Girl, You're Going To Be My Bride. It's a fun track that I hope represents the album well (I haven't had a chance to pick it up just yet).





Like what you hear? Check him out over on MySpace for more songs and tour information. Download the album via iTunes by clicking on the link below:
Barton Carroll
US

Barton Carroll
UK

No comments: