Thursday, January 31, 2008

I Like You A Little At Best

For those eagerly awaiting the February 19, 2008 release of Hold On Now, Youngster, I've got good news for you. For me, it's lived up to the hype. It's fun, intelligent electro-pop that makes you want to get up and dance. You can't help but get in a good mood when listening to it. It is difficult to say for sure with so many great albums coming out already this year, but it's likely this one will rank high on my list of favourite albums. To get you even more pumped, here's one of my fav tracks from the album, it's called ...And We Exhale And Roll Our Eyes In Unison.




Head over to MySpace for additional songs and tour info (nothing yet for the US market). Buy albums and/or songs via iTunes:
Los Campesinos!
US
Los Campesinos!
UK

No comments: