Thursday, May 10, 2007

Jumping The Gunn

For those not in the know, Project Runway's Tim Gunn is branching out to his own show, Tim Gunn's Guide To Style, on Bravo. It sounds like it will be their version of TLC's What Not To Wear, in which Tim (along with his just announced co-host Veronica Webb) will take a fashion victim and whip them into shape (fashionably speaking, that is). Unfortunately, Bravo has yet to announce a premier date, but it will hopefully be soon as I've just realized how much I sorely miss Project Runway. Which reminds me - don't worry, Tim will be returning for the fourth season, which will also air on Bravo (again, no date has been announced).

1 comment:

GayProf said...

Tim Gunn is my hero. Well, at least my hero who doesn't wear star-spangled panties . . . as far as I know.