Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Get Up, Get Out

I'm anxiously awaiting the results of last night's votes. I think last week's votes will play more of a role in determining who goes home as there were more than 70 million votes compared to the usual 30-35 million. So despite those that did not do so well last week recovering rather nicely this week and Jordin doing just the opposite, I doubt last night's performances will have much of an impact. So, last night aside, I think the weakest performances from last week's charity event were by Lakisha (Kiki) Jones and Chris Richardson, so I won't be surprised if these two are in the bottom. Kiki has been in the bottom two lately after a string of lackluster performances. Chris seems to be coasting by more on his looks and similarity to Justin Timberlake.

I'm hoping that Chris sticks it out for at least one more week, though, as I would much rather see Phil eliminated. He has been strong three weeks in a row, but he hasn't been nearly as memorable. And as awful as this may sound, there is something about the way he looks that really annoys me. I'm also turned off by his constant begging for votes. While it may not seem too blatant, he always makes sure that he throws in a bit about how he's doing this for his daughter, or thinking of his wife or telling the audience how much he adores them. And while it's nice to have someone who is appreciative, I get the impression he's doing this only to get people to vote for him.


So I'm thinking the bottom three will be Chris, Kiki and Phil. I'm hoping that the two to go home will be Kiki and Phil. Honestly, it doesn't matter what order, as I strongly feel these will be the next three gone regardless.

Who do you think is going home tonight?

No comments: