Wednesday, May 09, 2007

The Danger Zone

So it was down to LaKisha Jones and Blake Lewis tonight, as many had suspected. Many assumed LaKisha would go home because her fan base just wasn't there when compared to the other three. Despite his growing fan base and being the sole guy, others assumed Blake would be packing his bags due to two extremely lackluster performances (even more so following such a strong one the week before). In the end, though, it was LaKisha who failed to gather enough votes and had to sing Staying Alive through her tears. While I'm sad to see her go, I'm even happier to see my Shake N' Blake stay.

2 comments:

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Oh, I am REALLY torn here - Blake is starting to fade for me - between his lackluster recent performances and his horrible outfit choices (WHAT was up with that silly tuxedo t-shirt), the romance may be over for me, even though he's from my state of Washington! He's moving from the realm of cute and cool to total dork for me. I know, hate me if you must...sorry, sorry, sorry! On the other hand, he IS acting like a flaming queen, so I'm betting he IS gay, which is fun.

Jimmi said...

I voted for her, I love me some Lakisha!

I think Blake is blah! unless he is gay, then we are on a whole new subject... MmmKay?

I predict Jordin to win the whole thing. She has "it".