Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Tell Me Your Favourite Song

A few days ago I posted a list of my most played songs according to Last.fm, so now I'm posting my favourite songs. Since I'm only listing those songs that were, to my knowledge, released on an album, as a single (this includes b-sides) or recorded (as in a live performance) in the calendar year 2006, a few of the songs that I discovered this past year have been left off the list.

1. The Killers – For Reasons Unknown
2. Phoenix – Long Distance Call
3. Gnarls Barkley – Crazy
4. James Blunt – Goodbye My Lover
5. Scissor Sisters – I Don’t Feel Like Dancin’
6. La Oreja De Van Gogh – A Diez Centimetros De Ti
7. Beyonce – Lost Yo Mind
8. Dixie Chicks – Easy Silence
9. Kelly Clarkson – Walk Away
10. Of Montreal – Heimdalsgate Like A Promethean Curse
11. Corinne Bailey Rae – Put Your Records On
12. Imogen Heap – Goodnight And Go
13. John Legend – Coming Home
14. P!nk – Who Knew
15. Justin Timberlake - SexyBack
16. Phoenix – Consolation Prizes
17. Keane – Is It Any Wonder?
18. KT Tunstall – Suddenly I See
19. Snow Patrol – Chasing Cars
20. Barbara Morgenstern – The Operator
21. Dixie Chicks - Baby Hold On
22. Lily Allen – Littlest Things
23. Amy Winehouse – Back To Black
24. Julieta Venegas – No Hace Falta
25. Blue October – Into The Ocean
26. Fergie – London Bridge
27. Jamelia – Get Up, Get Out
28. Beyonce – Irreplaceable
29. Jewel – Good Day
30. Cold War Kids – Hospital Beds
31. The Kooks – Naïve
32. Rinocerose – Cubicle
33. The Flaming Lips – Yeah Yeah Yeah Song
34. P!nk – Centerfold
35. Nelly Furtado – Maneater
36. Corinne Bailey Rae – Trouble Sleeping
37. Better Than Ezra - Juicy
38. La Oreja De Van Gogh - Muñeca De Trapo
39. Nelly Furtado – Crazy
40. Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Cheated Hearts
41. Kelly Clarkson – Go
42. Jamelia – Something About You
43. Chantal Kreviazuk – Ghosts Of You
44. Belle & Sebastian - Dress Up In You
45. Snow Patrol – It’s Beginning To Get To Me
46. Jenny Lewis with The Watson Twins – You Are What You Love
47. Imogen Heap - Speeding Cars
48. Beyonce – Ring The Alarm
49. Men Women & Children – Who Found Mr. Fabulous?
50. Ratatat - Lex

1 comment:

Jimmi said...

I love a lot of these songs. I need to do something like this sometime...

Hope you have a Happy Holiday!
Jimmi