Friday, December 08, 2006

Lets Have Bizarre Celebrations

It's almost time for the weekend and what's a broken hearted boy to do? Party, of course. In anticipation of my birthday next week, this weekend will be filled w/ dancing, drinking and partying. I'm letting go of something that I knew I would eventually have to, and what better way to fill that type of void, right?

Tonight, after a little house cleaning, I'm going to meet up w/ Adam, Brad and Brett. Tomorrow, my best friend/big sister Chad is coming up from Houston. Dinner is planned w/ a few friends and then we'll be meeting up w/ several others out at the clubs. Then we'll sleep and repeat on Sunday! Monday is being taken off to recover.

2 comments:

Joshua said...

Enjoy yourself to the MAX, as you only live once :)

Brettcajun said...

It was great dancing with you Friday night. ;)