Friday, December 29, 2006

Dress Up In You 06.11

It amazes how so many immensley talented artists go virtually ignored here in the US. Jem is one of them. Her 2004 debut album, Finally Woken, barely registered a blip on the Billboard Hot 200, despite widespread critical acclaim and the use of several of her songs in television and film. If you haven't already heard of her, I recommend you go pick up her album. To wet your appetite, click play below to listen to her acoustic rendition of Coldplay's In My Place.

Artist: Jem
Original Artist: Coldplay
Song: In My Place

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year!! smooches from Kelly and Jeff

Doug said...

The good ones are always hiding.

But I found ya on the internet!

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

OMG! I just noticed this post about Jem - I have never heard anyone talk about her and I just LOVE her stuff. "Finally Woken" is a GREAT album - and it really fits in with my own personal philosophy of life!