Wednesday, December 13, 2006

La Mayoría Jugaron

It's the end of the year and time for those best of lists. Personally, I am obsessed with lists, and I've already done one for my favourite albums of 2006. Now that I have the albums out of the way, it's time for the songs. I'll be doing two lists because, well, I want to. Besides, it's my blog. So, in honor of my 27th birthday today, here is a list of my 27 most played songs (according to last.fm) this past year. Some of them may not have been released in 2006, so the next list will be of my favourite (not most played) songs from this year only.

1. Bebe – Malo (Quarks Remix)
2. Bebe – Que Nadie Me Levante La Voz
3. Phoenix – Long Distance Call
4. Kelly Clarkson – Walk Away
5. KT Tunstall – Suddenly I See
6. Nelly Furtado – Maneater
7. Phoenix – Consolation Prizes
8. Texas – Get Down Tonight
9. James Blunt – Goodbye My Lover
10. P!nk – Who Knew
11. Kelly Clarkson – Since U Been Gone
12. Kelly Clarkson – Go
13. Kelly Clarkson – Addicted
14. Beyoncé – Ring The Alarm
15. Better Than Ezra – Juicy (Nevins Radio Mix)
16. John Legend – Save Room
17. Scissor Sisters – I Don't Feel Like Dancin'
18. Keane – Is It Any Wonder?
19. Toni Braxton – What's Good
20. The Darkness – Girlfriend (Space Cowboy Remix)
21. Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Cheated Hearts
22. Trisha Yearwood – Trying to Love You
23. Justin Timberlake – SexyBack
24. Jamelia – Something About You
25. Faith Hill – You Stay With Me
26. The Killers – When You Were Young
27. Trisha Yearwood – River of You

6 comments:

Doug said...

This list proves that I haven't been listenin' to the radio much, as I only know a fraction of the artists 'n' songs on this list. I've probably heard 'em but never bothered to care what the songs were called.

Happy birthday!

Doug said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jason Tarvin said...

Great list. I love The Killers and Scissor Sisters new releases. Cute snowman, and you have one of the better names I've seen for your blog. Happy belated B-day!

New blogger is not playing nice for leaving comments :(
Jason@ Let's say you're right

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday first of ALL!! Second I love the list!! Especially the Kelly Clarkson songs!!

Sincerely,

KElly Clarkson
# 1 Chicago Fan

Philip!!

gayborhood gringo said...

Doug - First, you are right, you are my bitch. Secondly, I don't listen to the radio, either. I haven't listened to the radio in years.

Thank you all for the birthday well wishes!

Doug said...

Do I at least get bitch benefits?