Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Littlest Things

For those of you that visit this here blog on a regular basis, you’ll notice that my posts have been intermittent at best. That’s because I’ve had some personal issues come up that I have allowed to distract me. While I do occasionally post some ramblings about my personal life, I do not intend on divulging any information regarding this. Not that you were dying to know. Ha.

I am also attempting to work out some semblance of a schedule. I need to bring more structure into my life to help prevent me from falling into slumps so often. While I’m working that out, I intend to post at least twice a week. I will hopefully be able to post more frequently, but that will depend on how much time it takes to stay up-to-date w/ the other blogs that I read.

Basically, I’m stepping back and re-examining my life. I’m hoping to become a far more productive person in 2007. So I guess you could look at this as doing my new year resolutions early.

No comments: