Thursday, December 07, 2006

Put Your Records On 06.12 - Come On Chemicals

I was originally going to post a song by another artist, but I have to put that off until my next installment. Some of you thought that the Of Montreal track that I previously posted (I titled it Guess It Would Be Nice, but that's not the name after all) was a little too quirky. Well, I have yet another track from them, but this one is a little more mainstream. The track title is anything but, though.

I recently revisited the album, Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroy?, which I've had for a few months now. My opinion of the album has changed drastically. Initially, I was surprised that I liked even one track, but now I'm finding myself going gaga over all the songs. I highly recommend you pick up a copy of the album when it gets released in January...I know I will.

Artist: Of Montreal
Track: Heimdalsgate Like A Promethean Curse

No comments: