Monday, December 11, 2006

It's Beginning To Get To Me

I hate The Twelve Days Of Christmas with a passion. It never really bothered me before, so I'm not sure what prompted set me off this year. Maybe because I've been hearing it since early Thanksgiving. Janice Dickison (sp?) did her own version for Oxygen! Network, a choir was performing it at the mall over the weekend and now the church a block away just played the entire thing w/ bells because it was 5 o'clock. It's not even Christmas and I'm already eager for it to be over so I don't have to hear that friggin' song.

Just so you don't think that I'm in a foul mood today - I had a fabulous birthday weekend. My best friend was in town, we drank a lot of adult beverages and partied every night. I didn't have my camera on me, so I'm waiting on Adam to post his. Actually, I don't even really remember any pictures being taken, so there may not be any. Hmm...well, if there are any, I will post them. If not, use your imagination!

1 comment:

The Persian said...

Happy Belated Birthday!!

Sounds like you had fun.

:)