Saturday, July 29, 2006

Walk Away

Yes, I just saw Kelly Clarkson, so that's why I have the title as one of her songs; However, that's exactly what everyone was doing when they found out these free tickets were to see the likes of Rick Springfield and Loverboy. There were so many of these in the trash. How sad. They can't even give tickets away.

As for the Kelly Clarkson show, it was actually a lot of fun. For her second to last performance, she came out closer to the people that had lawn seats (I had actual seats, but was almost in the last row - ha). As soon as they saw her pop up on the box, everyone rushed down the aisle. I couldn't believe how ridiculous some people were...shoving and pushing and all. If I had stayed, I would have been pushed right up to her, but I ducked out cause I was actually a little scared. They weren't crazy or anything, they were just walking up and shoving people instead of trying to slink their way up closer.

Here's the best picture I managed to get. I thought you couldn't bring cameras, so all I had was my camera phone. I had a few where I was closer, but there was a light shining in just the right direction so that she wouldn't appear. This pic was taken when I clawed my way back to my seat so I didn't get trampled.

No comments: