Sunday, July 30, 2006

Addicted

I saw Kelly Clarkson for the second day in a row. It was fun because I was able to hang out w/ some amazing friends that I don't get to see enough because we live four hours apart.

Dustin, Brian & Jorge


Dustin, Jorge, Me (all sweaty - it was fuckin' hot), Troy, KT & Mike


Honestly, though, I didn't pay too much attention to the show. I became obsessed with getting a great shot of Kelly. I don't know why, but sometimes I get all weird when taking pictures. I think I got a few good shots...

It begins...

Addicted

Shelter

Breakaway

Breakaway II

Since U Been Gone

The best pic I took


Of course, after the show, we were treated to a 2 mile (well, that's what it felt like) trek back to our car. This was taken about 20-30 minutes after the show. We were sitting around waiting for it to clear up even just a little.


And, since they built a water way (think a copycat of the River Walk in San Antonio) that surrounded the venue, the mosquitoes were out in force as we waiting to get back to our cars. Luckily, though, Troy brought enough insect repellent for everyone.



Here's video of Kelly performing Since U Been Gone

I SWEAR that's not me you can hear singing along..haha

1 comment:

VJnet said...

That's cool. There is nothing better than hanging with friends. Plus you you all got to be at a Kelly Clarkson concert :)