Friday, July 28, 2006

GO

Just a quick note before I head out for the weekend.

Tonight I'm celebrating my best friend's birthday (he's 29). It was actually on Tuesday, but we couldn't get together until now. He'll be here in about thirty, and I have a lot to do before he gets here. Shit, I really shouldn't be sitting here posting, but, here I am.

I'm taking him to the Kelly Clarkson concert. I can't get enough of her latest album, and have been listening to it religously for two years now. My ex refused to go to the concert last year and said I was silly for wanting to go, but now I have someone that wants to go with me, so yay!

Bright and early tomorrow morning, I am getting up and driving down to Houston. I had originally bought tickets for Kelly's Houston show for tonight, but that got cancelled and pushed to Saturday. Since my friend didn't want to go to Houston, I got tickets for the Dallas show that replaced the original Houston show. But, I had friends back in Houston that had bought tickets just because I was going, so I have to go down there. Well, not have to, as I want to. It'll be so much fun. Two nights of Ms. Clarkson. She better be damn good is all I'm saying.

Alright bitches, I'm out of here.

Peace.

xoxoxo

1 comment:

gayborhood gringo said...

there is no "friend", just friend. Although i wish he were my "friend" again. Sigh.

anyway...i had a lot of fun and have some much better pics (cause i took my camera to the houston show) and even some video. I'll post when i get home later today.