Tuesday, July 04, 2006

So Good

Adam got all patriotic this fourth of July. He made a delicious angel food cake w/ blueberries, strawberries and whipped cream for dessert. Doesn't it look divine?

Of course, I just wasn't feeling the love for America today, and protested:


I'm joking. I just don't like fruit (w/ the exception of tomatoes and avacados).

This is the last big meal I'm eating for a while. We have had far too many dinner parties lately (thank you Mavericks). While I enjoy them, my waistline doesn't. At least I went out on a high note. Adam whipped up some delicious burgers and hot dogs, Kim made some potatoes (carbs..yum!) and Brad whipped up some adult beverages (which definitely hit the spot).

Adam - Thanks again for making a delicious meal and for always being so considerate of my diet (no beef or pork, on top of the whole fruit thing).

1 comment:

Bigg said...

The cake sure looks delicious. Glad to hear that you had a good 4th.