Saturday, July 01, 2006

In The City In The Rain

I haven't been out of my apartment at all today. Okay, that's a lie. I haven't been out of my apartment building - I did go downstairs to buy a soda. But that's because it was raining. Alright, it wasn't raining the entire day. The other reason is that I had a hang over.

My "performance review" (i.e. - probation) at work finally ended after two months. I worked my ass off, so I wanted to celebrate by getting drunk. Maybe not the best idea, since I feel like shit today. I'm glad I went out, though. I had the opportunity to hang out w/ my friends Kim and Jose (and then a few others met up w/ us later), drink some adult beverages and take in some eye candy (although there was really only about one good looker in the bunch - he was REALLY cute, though).

I should have done something productive today, but I'll save it for tomorrow. I'll probably work on my current drawing, so maybe I'll post what I've done. For now, though, I think i'm going to curl up under the covers, put 'The Simpsons' on and get some shut eye.

Good night my friends.
xoxoxo

No comments: