Thursday, July 13, 2006

Just A Thought

I was reading a post over at Adam's blog, The Kreb's Cycle, and it raised some interesting comments from his readers. One comment in particular really stuck out to me because, w/ the exception of the part about no God, it is exactly what I say when the topic of homosexuality and God come up...as it did earlier this evening. The comment (below) was made by Hypoxic.

If there is a God, and if this God gave me life, and if this God created me gay, why would he not want me to live as he made me? And why should that be so hard for the various religions to respect. (and no, there is no "choice" in sexual orientation; we are what we are and nothing we can do will change that)

There are more sins committed in the name of God than almost anything else.

I believe that there is no God and that man has created him to help control society.

That's my view.

No comments: