Friday, July 14, 2006

Let Down

I applied for a new position at work, and, I was pretty much told that the job was mine. I knew not to get my hopes up, cause there would have to be a catch. I'm actually going to have to decline the job due to the pay being considerably less than what I thought it was. I would have taken a small pay cut, but this would have impacted my current lifestyle too much. There are other factors, as well, but I'm not sure if those would have prevented me from getting the position or not.

Oh well. I firmly believe that things happen for a reason, however, I kind of wish that this week had not ended on such a sour note. It isn't just the job thing. Something else has been going on that has been emotionally draining. I think I'm just going to take it easy this weekend. Yes, that sounds like a good plan.

No comments: