Wednesday, March 14, 2007

You Keep Me Hanging On

I was on a very interesting second date w/ N, and I must say that I thoroughly enjoyed myself. It wasn’t your typical second date, or at least I wouldn’t think of it as being so. I won’t go into details, as that would reveal too much about his life and I’d rather keep his personal life personal. Especially if this turns into something more serious. I will say that he really opened himself up to me, and it meant a lot that he felt comfortable enough to do that. We should be getting together again Wednesday evening. I'm definitely looking forward to it.

Surprisingly, the last thing on my mind tonight was Blake Lewis. His performance was lackluster at best, as he really didn't seem to put his all in it this week. Watching the performance only (I haven't seen any commentary made before or after his singing), it just seemed like he had something else on his mind. Maybe it was nerves, I don't know. Having not seen any of the other performances, I hope his was good enough to make it on to the next round. If he's back next week, I hope he kicks it up a notch.




1 comment:

The Persian said...

It's so refreshing to see people actually have positive dating experiences. I am terribly jealous!

:)