Thursday, March 15, 2007

Put Your Records On 07.12

It looks as though at least four popular British acts washed up on U.S. soil on Tuesday: Amy Winehouse, Aqualung, James Morrison and The Fratellis. I’ve had Amy’s album since it was released over in the UK, I wasn’t impressed with James’ album overall and I haven’t clicked with a song from Aqualung’s album just yet (I only got it this morning)…so I’m choosing to focus on The Fratellis. I’ve had their first two singles, Chelsea Dagger and Whistle For The Choir, for a little while now, so I decided to get their album. The album is very consistent, so if you like the song I have for you to listen to below, then chances are you will enjoy the rest of the album. I think their style is fun indie pop/rock.

Purchase the album here:
The Fratellis

Artist: The Fratellis
Album: Costello Music
Track: Chelsea Dagger

<br /><bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/65155/Chelsea_Dagger.m4a"><br />

No comments: