Monday, March 26, 2007

Put Your Records On 07.13

Robyn self-released her self-titled album back in 2005 to critical praise; however, it was never released in either the UK or US. The UK is lucky, as the album is set to be released there next month. The album is essentially the same w/ the exception of two tracks that were reworked: Robotboy and Bum Like You. These two tracks just happened to be my favourite songs off the album, so I couldn’t wait to hear the new versions. I wasn’t thrilled w/ the new Bum…, but I’m pleasantly surprised w/ Robotboy. When all is said and done, the only real difference is that the beats are more emphasized. This gives it a little more of an edge. Give it a listen to…

Artist: Robyn
Album: Robyn
Track: Robotboy

<br /><bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/65155/Robotboy.m4a"><br />

1 comment:

Trunk Guy said...

Robyn is stunning - I love her on Kleerups "Every Heartbeat" too!