Tuesday, March 06, 2007

All Mixed Up

Okay, this was not Blake at his best, but he's still so friggin adorable (in my opinion) that I can't help but love it. Watching him put me in a good mood, which is something I really needed. btw, I'm not even going to comment on the introduction video. I don't know what he was thinking.

On another note, I'm trying my best to not think too much about Zadie. I tried going to work today and just couldn't stay. I'm much better when I'm at home or not working for some reason. However, one of the guys from Friday night called me tonight. I honestly thought that he wouldn't, but he surprised me. We are supposed to get together this weekend, but he said, "lets play it by ear." I won't be getting my hopes up, but at least he called. The guy that I thought something might develop w/ hasn't called. You would think that with three guys telling me that they like me, that I would get at least one date. Wishful thinking. It's been a year and a half since my last real date, so it's about time for another one.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I missed the intro vid for him, what did he say/do??!! He is one of the more interesting guys, just wish he'd grow a pair of lips...

Daddy Cool said...

He did this really bad character. It was supposed to be comedy but it was painful.

At any rate I think Blake is the superstar. I think he'll be around for a while.

J. David Zacko-Smith said...

Blake is totally adorable - though, from what I recall, you are at least as cute as he is, if not cuter! As for trying to explain or predict men - GIVE UP - it can't be done. Men are PIGS! Hate to sound cynical - but I am damn glad I am not single when I hear what my friends go through. *HUGS* - and KNOW that you deserve (and will find) someone GREAT!