Friday, August 04, 2006

Dos Cosas

I've been feeling rather lethargic today, thanks, in part, to the sleeping pill and NyQuil I took earlier. Still a little groggy. Also, my internet has been up and down all day long, so I'm not going to write anything too lengthy. Two updates, though:

• I just spoke w/ my friend, and the Chihuahua is mine. Since his mother lives in Mexico, I will have to wait for her to visit. If all goes as planned, I’ll have the dog in two weeks.

• As for Project Runway 3, aside from one of the designers being kicked off the show, it was rather lackluster. Keith was kicked off for breaking three rules. First off, he was in possession of fashion books (one being a pattern making book). He also bolted from the “set” and, thirdly, used the internet (while he was away). While I find him annoying, he made the show more interesting. I always wanted to see what arrogant remark was going to come out of his mouth next. His departure from the show is kind of a let down, although, rules are rules.


Keith wasn’t the only one asked to leave. After designing an outfit of mix-matched pieces (including a horrible brown slack straight out of the seventies), Bonnie was given the Auf Wiedersehen!

Auf Wiedersehen!

Surprisingly enough, Angela (who somehow managed to redeem herself, or at least made me not want her to go as much...probably because she was second only to Keith on my hate list) won this challenge. She can't take all the credit, though. Her teammates Laura and Michael both influenced her final design (which was inspired by the empire state building...I don't see it, do you?). They managed to reduce the rosettes to "buttons" on the coat.

Winning design (Angela)/Losing design (Bonnie)

2 comments:

Adam said...

You are going to OWN the pooch parade next year.

gayborhood gringo said...

Only if I can get Angela to design a fabulous outfit