Friday, February 08, 2008

It Comes Across Me Once Again

The other day I picked up an album by an artist I knew absolutely nothing about. Usually I check up a little on them beforehand, but there was just something about this one that compelled me to give it a chance. Fortunately for me, I'm rather enjoying it. The alt-country singer-songwriter is Christian Kjellvander and, surprisingly, he's from Sweden. I know what you're thinking, "enough with the Swedes already!" Honestly, though, I'm loving the album and I highly recommend you get yourself a copy if you can find it. Below is what is most likely my favourite track from the album, I Saw Her From Here/I Saw Here From Her. It starts off kind of slow, but it gains some momentum once the piano and guitar creep in. The song is titled Big Black Sky




For more songs + tour dates, check him out on MySpace. Support the artist via iTunes:

Christian Kjellvander
US
Christian Kjellvander
UK
Christian Kjellvander
Sweden

For those of you in the US, you may buy the album

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, it's not Christian on that picture, it's "Lars Winnerbäck", another Swede :) And the song is called "Big black sky" ;)
Take care!