Monday, February 25, 2008

Bullet Dodged

OK, OK, I feel silly getting all excited about this, but one of my favourite (and guiltiest of pleasures) this television season was the Angie Harmon (pictured) lead procedural drama Women's Murder Club. It had all but expired when it was suddenly resuscitated for three more episodes. Despite rumours that it would be rescheduled as an Angie solo project, it has been confirmed that the only major changes will be behind the scenes. Law & Order vet Robert Nathan has been brought on board as the show-runner and he'll be overseeing it's return to the airwaves some time in April.

It's probably a little more exciting for me considering television and movies are what will mostly be keeping me company until my relocation to Brooklyn. I doubt that I would care too much under normal circumstances. haha

No comments: