Thursday, February 07, 2008

I Could Be The Apple Of Your Eye

I've been singing the praises of Robyn's self-titled album for three years now. Her new EP, The Rakomonia, hit our shores on Jan. 29th, but she's been a sensation throughout Europe. Hopefully the US will sit up and take notice.

It's unfortunate that I missed her NYC performance the other day, but I heard it was amazing. My London mate has been rubbing it in how he's already seen her twice and is about to see her for a third time later this month. So everybody needs to go support this artist so she'll have reason to launch a tour here so maybe I'll have a chance to see her live.

Posted below is the song Bum Like You in all its original brilliance (I prefer this over version that made the UK release).




For more songs + tour dates, visit her on MySpace. Use the iTunes links below to buy her music:

Robyn
US
Robyn
UK
Robyn
Sweden

No comments: