Thursday, June 28, 2007

Vegan In Furs

I'm reverting to my old ways and becoming vegan again. Everyone seems to think I already am anyway, so it won't be to anyone's surprise. Of course, this time around, I will only be on the vegan diet. I'm not about to throw out all my leather shoes again.

Nothing really brought this on. I've just been thinking about it lately, and it's something I feel I need to do again. When I used to be this way, I definitely had far more energy and was sick less often. Of course, I have to make it all the more difficult in that I don't eat fruit (aside from tomatoes and avacados). Oh well.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I added you to my blogroll. Could you take a look and see if my site is worthy to be on your roll? :-)

Anonymous said...

Good for you! You should do what feels right to you. I'm not well versed in the rules of Vegan, but I had no idea you weren't allowed to have fruit. I know dairy is off limits.

Daddy Cool said...

I don't think I could do vegan. People already think I'm crazy for being vegetarian. Good luck and watch your nutrition!

B

gayborhood gringo said...

Jason - You can, and should, eat fruit as a vegan. I have never liked fruit (aside from tomatoes, avocado and humans), though, so I have never eaten it. I'm probably the only vegan that does not eat fruit.