Thursday, June 21, 2007

Holidays

My parents have provided me with yet another surprise. They are giving me a trip to New York City in October. They know that I haven't been able to go in three years and that I'm dying to squeeze one last visit in before returning to school in January. There is one catch: They are tagging along. I don't really mind, though, as I already told them that I do have to have time to myself to meet up with a few friends.

I have a lot of trips planned over the next several months. I've gone from no holidays to at least four. Chicago (July), New York City (October), San Francisco (November) and then London (December). But I'm due really, as I haven't had a true holiday in the five years since I moved to Dallas.

2 comments:

The Persian said...

Awesome about your trip east! You will only be 2 hours drive south of me. I haven't been to NYC in ages, when in October will you be here?

gayborhood gringo said...

hey mister...not exactly sure yet, although it will most likely be the weekend of the 5th due to work. but then again i'll be traveling with about four other people, so it has to work for all of us.