Monday, June 11, 2007

It Took Long Enough

It was bound to happen since I went on a rant about having several guys interested in me that I'm just not that into...I found one that I actually like. I met him back in April, but was misinformed about his availability. The confusion was cleared up a few weeks ago, but he makes me so nervous (in a good way) that I haven't been able to carry on a decent conversation or build up enough nerve to ask him out. There are a few other factors as to why I held off asking him out, but I decided to give it a shot.

While he said yes when I asked him out last night, I'm not going to hold my breath. Right now, I'm just happy he said yes...and that I got a kiss. I know, I'm such a whore, right?

**On another note, I spent Saturday afternoon at a coffee shop in an ill-fated attempt to catch up on blogs. Unfortunately, their internet connection turned out to be no better than mine was. It seems they have the same provider as I used to have.

No comments: