Monday, June 04, 2007

Complicated

My internet was down for the majority of the weekend. Ordinarily, this would not have been as frustrating as it was, but I finally had some free time to catch up on my favourite blogs. Needless to say, I was not able to. It wouldn't work while I was awake, only when I was sleeping. Annoying to say the least. I have to take it easy this weekend, so hopefully I'll be able to get caught up.

As for what's complicated, I'm referring to dating. Not even dating, really. I guess just me. I had two attractive guys hit on me over the weekend, yet I found myself not even the slightest bit interested. What's difficult about both situations is that I have no idea at what point you tell them that you don't have the same feelings? Neither have given me the opening to do so and I don't want to just come right out and say it (cause I have a way of always looking like a fool). I'm also too nice, which further complicates the situation because I'll put off telling them to avoid upsetting them. Which just makes it seem like I've been stringing them along, so they get more upset than they would have initially.

I guess I just need to grow some balls and tell them. And, more importantly, quite my whining. :)

1 comment:

GayProf said...

It is actually much nicer to tell them. It doesn't have to be mean-spirited (i.e. "I wouldn't date you if you were attached to the last penis on earth."). Rather, it can be a simple, "I just don't feel the same way."

In the end, you are saving them a lot of time and wasted energy.