Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Past In Present 07.11

I was introduced to The Deuce Project during a trip to NYC over four years ago. While window shopping at the H&M in midtown, a song/video came on that I rather liked. It wasn't available just yet, but, you know me, I have my ways of tracking these things down. What I discovered upon listening to the set was a promising new band. Sure, the highlight was the track I overheard shopping, but they had potential. Unfortunately, they lasted all of one album. I don't know if they broke up or were dropped by their label (Maverick), but, regardless, they've left a pretty good impression. Below is the title track from their album Stone Cold.



Like what you hear? Check out more from them over on iTunes:


The Deuce Project
US

The Deuce Project
UK

The Deuce Project
France

The Deuce Project
Spain

No comments: