Tuesday, November 13, 2007

All Stitched Up

Most likely due to the fact that I use the actual television to watch my favourite shows, I am not nearly as primed for the debut of the fourth season of Bravo's Project Runway. I prefer to download my shows, which means that I forgo both commercials and channel flipping. So, it isn't that I've lost interest, I just haven't seen any of the promos. Nor have I ventured to the Bravo website - something I never really did to begin with.

Since I really do not know anything about these designers other than what they look like in the photos below, I thought I would try to predict the winner based solely on how they appear in them. I'll narrow it down to three and see if any of them make it to Fashion Week:

Victorya

Steve

Simone

Ricky

Rami

Marion

Kevin

Kathleen

Jillian

Jack

Elisa

Christina

Christian

Chris

Carmen


Okay, here are my three based solely on their appearance:

Christian
Simone
Rami

Now let me know your predictions...

No comments: