Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Put Your Records On 07.29

Sure, most of the material on her self-titled album was released two years ago, but, in what has become the norm, it is being repackaged and rereleased. I'm referring to Robyn, of course. You may remember her from the 90s due to her hit Show Me Love, but she's back with a more electro-pop sound. The new album features untouched hits (Be Mine!, Handle Me and Konichiwa Bitches) and reproduced tracks (Robotboy and Bum Like You) from the original release, as well as two new tracks With Every Heartbeat (currently no. 5 in England) and (my new favourite) Cobrastyle. I highly recommend you pick up this album when it drops this month (for a second time in the UK and third overall). In the meantime, give Cobrastyle a listen to...I currently have it on heavy rotation on my iTunes and iPod.


<br /><bgsound src="http://www.hddweb.com/65155/Cobrastyle.m4a"><br />

No comments: